SUPPLY Volunteers can wear many hats. Find the right role for you which could include: organizing, sorting, packaging, researching, cleaning, planning, preparing, writing, photography, designing, teaching, creating, crafting, online store management, data entry, and spreading the word.
- Learn new skills like customer service, marketing, non-profit management, art education, Shopify skills, and organization
- Meet new people that align with your values
- Connect with SUPPLY's creative community of artists and environmental activists
- Get first dibs on secondhand supplies
- Receive 20% off in-store purchases
- Use your creativity to craft for a cause
- Join us for quarterly volunteer parties with different fun themes, activities and locations
- Help us create a more sustainable, creative, & inclusive Victoria
HOW TO SIGN UP
Fill out the application link below and we will email you within two weeks with all the information you need to get started. Before scheduling your first shift, you will need to:
- Watch a mandatory 20-minute Volunteer Orientation video.
- Review the Volunteer Manual, especially the role descriptions.
- Fill out a 2-minute Post Volunteer Orientation Quiz to test your orientation knowledge — you will not receive the schedule unless you pass this test but you may take it as many times as you need to.
- Must be 16 years of age or have adult supervision.
- You are encouraged to be able to to complete two (2) three- to four-hour shifts a month (six hours minimum per month) for a minimum of six months.
- A standard criminal background check may be performed for volunteer positions working with youth.
- Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes and appropriate clothing for all assigned tasks.