JOIN OUR TEAM
SUPPLY IS LOOKING FOR BOARD MEMBERS
SUPPLY seeks new members to join the Board of Directors to support SUPPLY as a sustainable, growing community arts-meets-environmental organization. Join our team of passionate earth and art-lovers and support our mission to divert materials from the landfill and put them into the hands of artists, students, and teachers.
We are looking to diversify our board with a wide range of ages and cultural backgrounds. We are seeking community members with experience in nonprofit management, financial oversight, and governance.
We are actively recruiting the following positions (click to read the full job descriptions):
If interested, please fill out this Board of Directors Expression of Interest form online >
JOIN A VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE
Outside of our board of directors, SUPPLY Victoria is supported by volunteer special committee members who ensure that our nonprofit is fulfilling its mission, vision, and values while overseeing the society's finances and human resources. You do not need to be a Board Member to sit on a committee. We are looking to fill the following one-year or project-based positions:
- Special Event Committee: organizes hands-on creative reuse workshops & events that inspire creativity & sustainability & assesses their overall impact
- Mystery Team Committee: creates kits & membership perks to enhance community participation & generate revenue to sustain our mission-driven organization
- Budgeting & Fundraising Committee: secures funds through grant writing & creates budget for sustainable development
- Material Grant Review Committee: reviews applications & allocates free art materials to community-building art projects
- School & Family Outreach Committee: forges partnerships with schools & parents with school-aged children, to advance climate change education & raise awareness of available resources
- Master Recyclers Committee: implements waste reduction initiatives & educates about circular economy resources
- Adhoc Marketing Committee: creates timely & compelling content for effective marketing
- Bring Back This Craft Committee: collaborates with local makers to produce crafting how-to videos
- Creative Reuse Gallery Curatorial Team: plans & executes reuse art shows with 80%+ used materials
- Volunteer Committee: oversees & coordinates various volunteer committees to support the organization's mission
Committee members commit to 1-12 hours a month of work per committee depending on the committee, season, and position (whether they are a Committee Chairperson or simply a member).
If interested, please fill out this Volunteer Committee Member Expression of Interest Form >
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM
- Maximize your impact to support our local community including artists, students, teachers, and nonprofits
- Divert materials from the landfill and support creative reuse education that fosters sustainable action
- Meet interesting people who are passionate about inclusive community-building, sustainability, and creativity
- Learn how to run effective meetings
- Stretch your intellectual and emotional muscles
- Learn new skills like marketing, fundraising, and business strategies
- Grow your network and meet influential change-makers
- Help build a social enterprise
- Develop new leadership skills
- Strengthen your communication skills
- Help us craft a more sustainable future!
If you are interested in any of these positions, please fill out this expression of interest: