charcoal tool kit
charcoal tool kit
This product was donated to SUPPLY Victoria and is in used condition. Some of the charcoal pieces are broken or heavily used, as pictured.
This avocado green charcoal kit contains an assortment of brands and items, including the following contents:
- Reeves No.210 thin stick sketching charcoal (6 whole sticks + several broken sticks remaining, wrapped in original tissue and packaging), made in England
- Reeves No.210 thin stick sketching charcoal (6 sticks remaining, in original packaging), made in Western Germany
- 2 sets of chopsticks in original packaging
- Small Swiss Army knife
- 1 Toison D'Or PROGRESSO 8911/6B charcoal pencil
- Two blending stumps
- Gilbert 978 No. 2 pencil
- Pentel Color Pen Fine Point #S360 - 130 (made in Japan)
- Norton sandpaper, 180-A 252, approx. 5x5"
- Small bag of misc. charcoal pieces (4 in total)
- Small bag of misc. small broken charcoal pieces
- Four loose pieces of charcoal
- 501 HB pencil, approx. 3" long
- General's Charcoal Pencil Kit, 2 pencils remaining in original set of 3 (opened) packaging: one 557-6B ex. soft; one Charcoal white 558
- Small yellow box containing assorted pieces of charcoal; unlabelled
- Three Chartpak AD permanent markers in Warm Gray: #3, #5, and #8 sizes
- General Fasteners black felt-tip permanent marker with 3-way wedge tip: smear proof, fast drying, marks most surfaces
- All markers and charcoal are in functional condition
- Vintage box itself is guaranteed rust and corrosion proof with lifetime hinge; unknown origin
Pick-up your order in store during our store hours:
- Thursdays 11am—4pm
- Fridays 11am—4pm
- Saturday 11am—6pm
- Sunday 11am—4pm
Our store is located at 750 Fairfield, Victoria BC
We offer store pick-up for free and a local delivery service via bicycle for a flat rate based on postal code:
$7.50: V8P, V8R, V8S, V8T, V8V, V9A
Total processing time from when your order is placed to when it is delivered will be between 3-12 business days, depending on the volunteers available and the day of the week that the order is placed. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready for pick up or has been sent out for delivery.
Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. When your order is out for delivery, you will receive an “Out for delivery” email. When the order has arrived at your address, you will receive a “Delivered” confirmation email. If you are picking up in store, please wait for the "Ready for pickup" email before coming to the store.
If you haven’t received your order within 14 business days of placing the order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We do not offer refunds for orders placed on the online store or in-person. We may be able to offer an exchange on a case-by-case basis.